How did you get here?

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum RealMadryt.pl Strona Główna   Forum in English
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Asika
Universal Traveler

Ostrzeżeń: 2

PostWysłany: 2009.01.10 02:36    Temat postu: How did you get here? Odpowiedz z cytatem

I'm incredibly curious how did you, our non-polish speaking friends, get here? Are you on Erasmus exchange, was it accident or you just googled it?

celoe
Cheerleaderka
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2009.08.15 08:35    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

somefriends told me about this...

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email      
uinen
Klubowa masażystka
Fanatyk

Ostrzeżeń: 2

PostWysłany: 2010.07.26 12:49    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

actually i am polish but i have been living in uk for years and i thought I would write something, lol. This forum is kinda empty Smile

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość      
Daedalus.
Echelon IV

PostWysłany: 2010.08.07 02:13    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

So, one day in 2006 I got an internet! So I was like "doh, I'm bored" so I like googled stuff. And I googled real madryt because that's my fav club because I played it in FIFA 06. And, doh, realmadrid.pl. And there's a news article about some friendly match. And I look at Emerson picture and I go like "WTF Benq, is that a refrigerator of some kind?" In FIFA 06 there is a beautiful shirt with Siemens! So I'm like "fuck it!". But then I got used to Benq because I bought FIFA 07. But it sucked, really. And like in the early 2007 I was bored so I started to watch some games. And fuck, little did I know about how annoying this club can be. 1-1 with Atletico. 1-1 with Getafe. And then came Round of 16. And I'm like - doh, TVP is not showing this match, how will I watch it? But there eurosport. So I'm like after the match "I can check the score before highlights on TVP!". 3-2. And I'm like OH MY GOD, what a success. I remember I downloaded highlights from rm.pl and uploaded them on youtube. And got banned. Fucking copyrights, you know. Platini told them to kick me out! They didn't know I had a second profile with no videos uploaded, ha! But that's another story. So I'm like OH MY GOD THE SECOND LEG WILL BE SHOWN ON TVP WE'LL SHOW 'EM! Little did I know about Real back then. So. I'm like "oh my god, I will watch a Real Madrid match!". And I'm like so, that's the squad, uhum, no Robinho, strange, I wonder if... WTF, WHAT THE HELL, ROBERTO CARLOS YOU ******! NO! NO! no! no. no... Guti came in. Nothing happened really. If he's so wonderful, why didn't he just, you know. You know. So that genius Capello waited until like 80 minute before Robinho came in. How stupid is that? Come on! Robinho has great stats in FIFA 06! But before that Lucio scored. Yeah, what a surprise. It should've been like 4-0 by that time. Robinho came in and - daaaa! - penalty! In your face Capello. In your face. Goal. To this day I wonder why Ruud celebrated it like he just won World Cup, but whatever. And then like a miracle. OMFG. 2-2. RAMOS! I was so happy. I just jumped up and I screamed and waved my super-cool Real Madrid flag that I bought for 3 złote. Little did I know about Real back then. It was disallowed, obviously. Hand ball? Your mother! So I'm like "fuck it, football sucks". But then I watched TV and happend to look at TVP 2 telegazeta. And there's La Liga table. And Real is on top. OMG OMG OMG! Yes! WE will win the league! Hell yeah! So I watched that amazing league showdown. Capello suddenly was cool. Like uber-cool. We won. I cried. It was like "oh shit!"! Yes! So, it's time for Champions League next season! The team played with such a heart! Little did I know about Real back then. Capello of course got fired. Beckham and Roberto Carlos - out. Who need Reyes, too. And then they bought that bald monkey-like guy from Porto for 30 mln. I was like - who runs this club? Gaspart? Then the landmark performance agains Sevilla... and I'm like "ok, there's no hope". Little did I know about Real back then. We started the league like a horny prostitute. And Raul actually played football with rest of the team. I was shocked. 2007/2008 season was amazing. And the purple stripes, oh god, orgasmic! So I can't really remember why but in 2008 I'm like here on rm.pl writing some posts about Ronaldo and pink rhinos. I got banned. What a stupid site. But later in 2008 I was so bored. I'm like here again. Then I got banned. Did I say something wrong about Raul? I mean... how can you say something wrong about Raul really? I mean he's just wrong. You look at his face and you think like "oh damn, that's just wrong". You all know my story from that point and if you don't - pretend you do!

Sorry for my english but I'm from Poland and we basically suck here. At english too.

Have a nic day, how are you!

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość      
mandb
Kibic
Kibic

Użytkownik zbanowany

PostWysłany: 2010.08.25 20:06    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hi. I'm called m*******. I have been here forever. I don't give a shit what you think about me but i need to warn you - i'm fucking zero. Have no skills. I know nothing about football. I feel i'm smart but the true is i'm very stupid guy. Fuck me.

Powrót do góry
Daedalus.
Echelon IV

PostWysłany: 2010.08.26 21:53    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

/my english sucks mode

<AA choir> Hi msevenstrangesomethings!

I think I know you. I'm sorry but I won't fuck you. Ask Szejku, though.

axlow
Kibic
Kibic

Zakaz pisania

PostWysłany: 2010.09.02 13:51    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

When Satan's fury burns in Hell,
And you feel the power swell,
The Darkness flows from within the lake,
All for the cause of Evil's sake.

The time of doom is close at hand,
When Darkness shall rule the land.
Through the Darkness you shall go;
Only where, He shall know.

Although the Darkness has much might,
It must conquer the piercing light!
And when that light has been snuffed out,
You shall hear His demonic shout:

"Blessed is he who has My mark,
For he shall live in the land so dark!
Death to he who is spawn of the light,
For he shall feel My furious might!

In this land so dark and cruel,
All is under Satan's rule.
And then, alas, without the light,
All must perish in eternal night.

Powrót do góry
tyranitar
Raúl para Siempre

PostWysłany: 2011.04.23 12:14    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

:lol2:

That's definetely a good answer. Tongue

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora      
Bochek
Kibic
Kibic

Użytkownik zbanowany

PostWysłany: 5 dni temu o 13:38    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Until this moment I spoke at this http://www.bigsoccer.com/forums/real-madrid.241/ forum. But then I moved here. It is more informative
And I like the community more

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum RealMadryt.pl Strona Główna   Forum in English Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: