Live real madrid games on internet

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum RealMadryt.pl Strona Główna   Forum in English
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
salocha
Cheerleaderka
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2007.04.09 13:32    Temat postu: Live real madrid games on internet Odpowiedz z cytatem

Hi,
I`m big fan of Real Madrid, i live in Bosnia, and i want to know is there any way to watch live games of Real Madrid on internet or through satellite TV, with subscription or without, i don`t care, i just want to enjoy every game of my favorite club.

So please if u know the way, post the instructions.

Long live our captain Raul!!!!!! Smile

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email      
Airwolf
Batman
Batman

PostWysłany: 2007.04.09 14:13    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Yup, there is a way. There are programmes such as SopCast which let you - if your connection is fast enough - watch matches online. We've got instructions on our website, but they're in Polish. I'll try to make an extract in English in a few hours.

Powrót do góry
Airwolf
Batman
Batman

PostWysłany: 2007.04.09 15:02    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

OK, let's cut the long story short, I'll tell you just about SopCast, this is my favourite. If it doesn't work, we'll check a different one.

You download sopcast from here: http://www.sopcast.com/download/. After installing you may create an account, but it's not neccessary unless you want to broadcast something yourself. If you just want to watch, log in anonymously.

Now: what channel to watch? There are websites which offer you a list of links to channels broadcasting particular matches. You'll find quite a few: http://kuszotv.pl/ or http://www.rojadirecta.com/ or many others ( Google ). If you click a link starting with "sop://" (like sop://211.152.34.35:3912/19959), SopCast should turn on and connect. Just be careful - not all of the links are for SopCast,

And one more thing: you'll want to turn off everything that could slow down your buffering - P2P programs, communicators, browsers and so on.

I hope this helped.

Powrót do góry
salocha
Cheerleaderka
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2007.05.15 07:35    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Tnx mate, i will try this.

Hope it will work.

Powrót do góry
branchtell
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2007.08.26 08:07    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Airwolf , do you have the link of RealMadrid TV ? :(
I have been using sopcast , but I don't have that chanel :(

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum RealMadryt.pl Strona Główna   Forum in English Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: