Chances of real Madrid in this season

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum RealMadryt.pl Strona Główna   Forum in English
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
donshakal
Cheerleaderka
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2007.01.14 00:44    Temat postu: Chances of real Madrid in this season Odpowiedz z cytatem

Lets discuss what chances does the team has. I ask you all to be realistic, not optimistic.
Well, I think that unfortunitelly chances are miserable :( The team is unstable and many of the members are injures and miss games.
To my mind the biggest chance from 3 available (CL, Primera and CDR) is Copa Del Ray

please, express your ideas

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email      
Kicior
wybitny znawca kinematografii

PostWysłany: 2007.01.14 20:44    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Real Madrid won't win anything. I think, that in Copa del Rey they lose, because strange things happened in Real (for example: defeat with Recreativo 0:3 at home).
In the Primera Division I think, that "Galacticos" will have got position 2., 3. or 4. IMO Barcelona show a class and they'll win the league.

Lecho
Prosty człowiek

PostWysłany: 2007.01.16 18:51    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I think that Sevilla isn't strong enough to win La Liga, they have a few stars such as Dani Alves, Renato, Luis Fabiano, but they will be the third, or the forth.
We will see whether Eto'o will start scoring golas just after recovering from his injury. If he will, Madrid has very little chances to be the first.
Saragossa, Valencia and other clubs have no chances to win.
I expect, Madrid will finish second and RvN will reach Pichichi.

ihasseb
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2015.01.17 13:37    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Well, I think that unfortunitelly chances are miserable :( The team is unstable and many of the members are injures and miss games.
To my mind the biggest chance from 3 available (CL, Primera and CDR) is Copa Del Ray

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email      
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum RealMadryt.pl Strona Główna   Forum in English Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: