Florentino Pérez resigns

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum RealMadryt.pl Strona Główna   Forum in English
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Airwolf
Batman
Batman

PostWysłany: 2006.02.28 11:13    Temat postu: Florentino Pérez resigns Odpowiedz z cytatem

It's high time we started some serious discussions here. And at this moment there's no better topic to be discussed.

So? What is your opinion? Was Perez right to resign at this time? Or should he have done that earlier? Or maybe later? Never? Do you believe he was a good or a bad president?

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email      
JURA
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2006.02.28 12:22    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I think the resign of mr. Perez was an affection of Real`s poor form & all of the bad luck that stroke the club, he was a good president I think, for a long period of time.. Real was rockin the football scene, but now.. well..
I don`t know, he drawed the first move as he said that something must be changed in the club finally, and that it is best to start from the top.. which by the way was brave from him.. hmm..
I don`t know who finally pulls the strings when it comes to buying & signing new players, but as probably You all know Real was always trying to buy "big name" strikers, instead of forming a solid defence & midfield!!! First off.. Selling Walter Samuel after only one season of playing.. BIG MISTAKE!!! He was one of the best defenders in Italy & Europe and they should have sticked with him and give him more time to accomodate himself at the club! Second.. Santiago H. Solari.. to me he was one of maybe five best left wingers in the world.. why, for God`s name they sold him.. it will stay a big mistery for me! ANOTHER BIG MISTAKE!!! Third.. Michael Owen.. they gave him a few chances on the pitch.. and he always scored or played really well, at least.. that is my point of view, I would never sold these three players, at least not for a season or two more!!! Signing Jonathan Woodgate was also a mistake, who buys an already heavily injured player, BIG BIG MISTAKE!!! .. and now he`s injured again for the love of God!!! And earlier sales.. Makelele & Morientes.. also BIG MISTAKES if U ask me!!! Real should look to sign some of these players to strenghten the team.. Michael Ballack, J.A. Reyes, Xabi Alonso, Vincent Kompany, Anthony Vanden Borre, Ashley Cole, Christiano Ronaldo, Joaquin, Lucas Podolski, Christian Chivu, Rafinha, Thierry Henry, Kaká, Mancini from Roma, but enough of names.. REAL NEED TO STRENGHTEN THE DEFENCE LINE & MIDFIELD as getting rid of Ronaldo also!
Uhh this is a big post. I think I wondered away from the topic didn`t I.. sorry!!!

Powrót do góry
Qras
Señor Big Daddy Cool

PostWysłany: 2006.02.28 18:40    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Wow Jura , U R really into Real Smile It aint' mean I agree with everythin' U say but it seems U R one of the greatest Madridistas in Croatia, correct me if I'm wrong Wink

http://www.realmadrid.pl/fotki/_up/20196/vamosaporszatniarzego.jpg
Powrót do góry
JURA
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2006.03.01 08:38    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Thanx friend, please tell me what is that you don`t agree, maybe I`m wrong somewhere, and as a matter of me being the greatest in Croatia.. heh thanx, but I wouldn`t go that far! Embarassed I`ll blush hehe! I `m also a freak with football manager game, I play always with Real, for years now, from first cm game and people tell me why don`t start the game with some smaller club, it`s easy to play with the big ones.. I tried.. but.. my heart lies with Real and that`s it!

Uhh just came to my office and check the forum, but I`m not happy as before.. there are talks in my firm that they will block our internet on work for those who don`t use it primary for work, and they will monitor what pages do we visit soon.. f.ck!!! Sh.t!!! I`m pissed now!!! I`ll have to get me a laptop soon if this will really be the case!

Stay well friend

Powrót do góry
Qras
Señor Big Daddy Cool

PostWysłany: 2006.03.01 09:58    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I just don't consider selling W.Samuel as a bad choice. Obviously he played a bit of good football in Spain and he is a really good defender but I had a feeling that he didn't get the way in which Primera Division plays. He does well in Serie A, where defence is more important and the defenders usually have more time to think and to react.

And I don't really see C.Ronaldo playing for Real. Having Robinho on the left wing and C.Ronaldo on the right one would definitely guarantee a glamorous and stunning performance but would it be effective, efficient as well?

But that's just my opinion and I may be wrong either. I hope U will overcome the temporary difficulties with Your net access at work immediately Smile

http://www.realmadrid.pl/fotki/_up/20196/vamosaporszatniarzego.jpg
Powrót do góry
Airwolf
Batman
Batman

PostWysłany: 2006.03.01 22:06    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

JURA napisał:
I think I wondered away from the topic didn`t I.. sorry!!!

You did. Nvevedrmind :-)

JURA napisał:
I`ll blush hehe!

Instead of blushing ivite your friends to this forum Tongue

As far as the topic is concerned, IMO Perez's resignation was in fact a bit cowardly. Apparently don Florentino remeberd Gaspat's humiliation in Barcelona and was aware he'd suffer the same fate if the situation stayed the same. On the other hand, if he had really felt that he wouldn't be able to make things better, it's very wise of him to have resigned. Perez wan't a bad prsident. He was more unlucky than incompetent. Especially in the beginning we weren't able to say one bad word about him. Buying Figo and Zidane, even Ronaldo, winning the League and Champions Cup... He got somehow mixed up before the 2003/04 season (the one, when AS Monaco beat us in the 1/4 final). And I'm not talking about buying Beckham, but selling Makelele, which was probably his biggest transfer mistake. Since then his presidential abilities had been deteriorating.

However, we won't see the consequences of thi until the end of the season. Or even until the beginning of the next season, when we see, who the new boss buys, how he manages the finances (which was Perez's great success in Madrid) etc.

And as for Samuel... maybe if he had stayed for another season, he would have improved even more (like Robinho), but I don't believe it. An entire year is a long enough period of time to get used to your league.

Cytat:
there are talks in my firm that they will block our internet on work for those who don`t use it primary for work, and they will monitor what pages do we visit soon.. f.ck!!! Sh.t!!! I`m pissed now!!!

I can imagine. Don't your bosses understand it will lower the morale of te employees?

Powrót do góry
JURA
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2006.03.06 11:01    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Right.. they already did it with me, heh, my morale is totally f....d up, they banned smoking in the building, and now they will restrict & fu.k up our internet connection even more than it is already, and it`s.. ah sh.t.. don`t wont 2 bother U guys with these bloodsuckin` black suit & red tie vampires from here.. hope this new internet restrictions won`t start as soon as I think they should! KTF .. need 2 get me some laptop soon..

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum RealMadryt.pl Strona Główna   Forum in English Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: