What players do you think should join Real Madrid?
Idź do strony 1, 2  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum RealMadryt.pl Strona Główna   Forum in English
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
JURA
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2006.02.28 12:46    Temat postu: What players do you think should join Real Madrid? Odpowiedz z cytatem

This is a poll for all interested in sharing their thoughts about new possible player signings for Real Madrid! Who could by Your opinion help Real`s on-pitch fortunes & who should be signed by the club??? Share your ideas with other members and we`ll see what player`s will become "most wanted" Very Happy

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email      
Qassim
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2006.03.05 21:02    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

hi all
i suggest :
kaka, polsen, fabrigas, de rossi, raul garcia, aimar, moreitti, two defenders from roma and lazio, sorry but i forgot their names

Powrót do góry
Airwolf
Batman
Batman

PostWysłany: 2006.03.05 21:07    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

You mean all of them together or just some of them? :>

The one from Roma is probably Christian Chivu, right? Or maybe Mexes? But I've got no idea about the one from Lazio.

Powrót do góry
JURA
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2006.03.06 10:50    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

We just have to get rid of Ronaldo, that should be the first action (never liked him anyway) as he`s now undermining the club and players morale, something like Cassano while he was in Roma! Always liked Chivu from Roma, he`s a strong & solid defender, and Ashley Cole from Arsenal, with these two the defense line would be much stronger, now to the midfield.. Ballack from Bayern would bring much needed experience & he`s a real commander in the middle line who can score and assist big time! I think pairing him with Zidane would be a great move! For the right wing there is Joaquin from Betis.. excellent winger, even Cristiano Ronaldo from Man. Utd. who could cover both wings if necessery (as he`s unhappy in manchester), and as for the attack.. hmm.. we have Raul, Cassano & Robinho, just one striker would be enough.. a few days ago I was reading Real will try to offer Ronaldo + cash for Arsenal`s Henry.. that would be great (if they would accept, of course), a player fast & goal hungry like Henry would do wonders, just think od this formation..

Goalkeeper - Iker Casillas, Diego Lopez...
Right Wingback - Cicinho, Mitchel Salgado...
Left Wingback - Ashley Cole, Roberto Carlos (Filipe, Sergio)...
Left Central Defender - Christian Chivu, Raul Bravo (Francisco Pavon)...
Right Central Defender - Sergio Ramos, Ivan Helguera (Alvaro Mejia)...
Right Attacking Winger - Joaquin, David Beckham...
Left Attacking Winger - Cristiano Ronaldo, Jose M. Guti...
Central Midfielders - Zinedine Zidane, Michael Ballack, Julio Baptista, Jurado & Rubén from b squad for backup...
Attackers - Thierry Henry, Raul G. Blanco, Robinho, Antonio Cassano...

Would be a nice team.. Ronaldo out, Gravesen out, Garcia out...

Powrót do góry
Qassim
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2006.03.06 11:17    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Airwolf napisał:
You mean all of them together or just some of them? :>

The one from Roma is probably Christian Chivu, right? Or maybe Mexes? But I've got no idea about the one from Lazio.

Actually i meant Mexes
i meant all of them
we need an overhaul dont u think?
by the way do u have any idea why the goles of season 03-04 aren't working?
i just like to remeber that season because i think there was a mystry behind it becuz real was very good at the beginning and then in 2 months they lost evry thing

Powrót do góry
Qassim
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2006.03.06 11:29    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

JURA napisał:
We just have to get rid of Ronaldo, that should be the first action (never liked him anyway) as he`s now undermining the club and players morale, something like Cassano while he was in Roma! Always liked Chivu from Roma, he`s a strong & solid defender, and Ashley Cole from Arsenal, with these two the defense line would be much stronger, now to the midfield.. Ballack from Bayern would bring much needed experience & he`s a real commander in the middle line who can score and assist big time! I think pairing him with Zidane would be a great move! For the right wing there is Joaquin from Betis.. excellent winger, even Cristiano Ronaldo from Man. Utd. who could cover both wings if necessery (as he`s unhappy in manchester), and as for the attack.. hmm.. we have Raul, Cassano & Robinho, just one striker would be enough.. a few days ago I was reading Real will try to offer Ronaldo + cash for Arsenal`s Henry.. that would be great (if they would accept, of course), a player fast & goal hungry like Henry would do wonders, just think od this formation..

Central Midfielders - Zinedine Zidane, Michael Ballack, Julio Baptista, Jurado & Rubén from b squad for backup...

i gree with u on cole but not on Cristiano or Joaquin
they are just flashy plyers
both of them are too inconsistant one day top next match u dont see him on the pitch

Powrót do góry
JURA
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2006.03.06 13:13    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

That may be the case in their present clubs, but both of them are somewhat unhappy so that could be the reason, Joaquin wants to be transfered to Real and is just waiting for a right offer to come and to be accepted by his club, and Ronaldo is not a favourite amongst his teammates in manchester, he`s unhappy in the club and wants a new challenge, I think he could do really well for Real.. that is if new coach will be Capello or Benitez, someone who will shake the players and make something of the club as of whole!!! With these two on the wings Real would be crackin` on the wings!

Powrót do góry
Skip
Prezes
Prezes

PostWysłany: 2006.03.11 17:03    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

JURA napisał:

Where is Jonathan Woodgate? Smile

Powrót do góry
Para Siempre
Real Madrid

PostWysłany: 2006.03.11 18:18    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

In hospital or retirement..

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość      
JURA
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2006.03.13 14:51    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Heh right, nice said! Hospital or retirement! But maybe he`ll return to England! The big mop-up is closing fast, a lot of present players will be sent out, that is finally the best option I think! Real Madrid should be refreshed with an immediate effect! Zidane will retire soon, Helguera is not nearly a player what he was, and now Ramos is taking his place, Ivan should change the club, Woodgate.. hmm was good in England, but his injury problems.. no, he should leave too, big mistake in signing him!Salgado.. as same as the Helguera, couse Cicinho is doing great on his position! The defence line is really shaky and "out of order" presently! Pavon, Mejia & Bravo in my opinion can`t hold the line too, they`re maybe ok & good players, but for Real.. hmm.. defence should be strenghten up, Carlos.. if Cole comes, well.. I don`t know, I always liked him, he`s old but still trying and could cover for Cole, there`s even young brazilian Filipe on the left side.. should be given a chance too! And as of Ronaldo.. whoa.. definetely out!!! Immediately book the first flight back to Italy or to England, I don`t care.. if Real could trade him (+ cash ofcourse) for Adriano, Ibrahimović or Henry even.. that will be the greatest move for Real in a long long time!!! The young starlet Lukas Podolski from Germany is great prospect, Ballack could bring even more experience to the middle line and maybe, bah.. no more from me.. hope they`ll use next transfer period to the best!!!

Powrót do góry
El Jarek
intocable
intocable

Ostrzeżeń: 1

PostWysłany: 2006.04.22 15:01    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I think Real must buy Henry because he is good player and his speed is brilliant. In today football speed is one of the most important things in being good player. In my opinion Thierry must be 1st on Real's transfer list.

mbabicz
Fanatyk
Fanatyk

PostWysłany: 2006.05.02 14:43    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Real must buy a Mamadou Diarra. He's is play like Makelele. In every match he destruction a lot of opposite actions.

Kicior
wybitny znawca kinematografii

PostWysłany: 2006.05.02 15:24    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Oh yes. I think at about Diarra is very good idea. He is great defensive middlenfier.

MarqueBeast
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2006.05.05 11:09    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Real must buy a Raul Garcia. This is young player, he's have a perfect survey of a game, and he will be excellent partner for a Diarra.

danek80
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2006.05.22 23:26    Temat postu: REAL 2006/2007 Odpowiedz z cytatem

I have good idea in order to create very good team.
That team'll be win in the next season.

Casillas
Del Horno Ramos Barzagli Cicinho

Xabi Alonso
Robinho Robben
Van Der Vaard
Raul Baptista

What do you thing about that team?

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum RealMadryt.pl Strona Główna   Forum in English Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony 1, 2  Następny
Strona 1 z 2
Skocz do: