Do we still need Raul?
Idź do strony 1, 2, 3, 4  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum RealMadryt.pl Strona Główna   Forum in English
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Lecho
Prosty człowiek

PostWysłany: 2007.02.02 14:32    Temat postu: Do we still need Raul? Odpowiedz z cytatem

Some people think that Raul should leave Real Madrid because he is in bad form, earns a lot of money and doesn't score goals. However the others say the he is a symbol of the club and he has to end his career here. All the coaches put him in the first eleven and for example he plays as a winger, because we play only with one striker. I know that he fights in every game and does all his best, but I think that in Real Madrid should play the best players in the world and there is no room for forwards who don't score and don't play at their positions. In addition, some players in the first team are angry with the coach, because they don't play regulary even though they are in better form than Raul.

What do you think about our captain?

Airbus
Kibic
Kibic

Użytkownik zbanowany

PostWysłany: 2007.02.16 22:09    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Wood. Forest.

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email      
andrezes07
Juvenil
Juvenil

Użytkownik zbanowany

PostWysłany: 2007.02.17 09:32    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

In my opinion , Raul should stay in Real Madrid. Maybe he isn't playing well, but we need him because he's a symbol of Real. If he left us, we'll have problems with organisation of whole team. That would be too big change for Real. So Calderon- please, don't sell him and don't make panic in our lovely club! =

Powrót do góry
donshakal
Cheerleaderka
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2007.02.20 23:22    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

After today's match, it's unwise to say that Raul is not needed for the team Smile

Powrót do góry
AniaK
Juvenil
Juvenil

PostWysłany: 2007.02.26 15:44    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Raul is a symbol of Real and he is still playing good when he gets a chance so I believe that he should stay :-)

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email MSN Messenger     
Yamamoto

Użytkownik zbanowany

PostWysłany: 2007.03.01 14:23    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

AniaK napisał:
he should stay :-)

Oh, he MUST stay. When I was kid, my favourite player was... Raul. If he left us... oh, I don't want to think about this...

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email Odwiedź stronę autora      
Rothen
Jack the Ripper

PostWysłany: 2007.04.12 23:53    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

It's really hard to imagine Real Madrid without Raul, he's was, he is and he'll be an icon and symbl of this club, and that is the best reason to sell him atm. We must show, that not symbols are playing 4 the club, but the best players in the world. Ofc I would like him to stay, but he won't provide us a good shape in soon future.

Sewciu
Trener
Trener

PostWysłany: 2007.04.13 12:15    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I think Raul should... no, he must stay in Real. He is our symbol, our captain, we need him. I don't think Raul's gonna leave us, because he loves Real Madrid.

Powrót do góry
Lecho
Prosty człowiek

PostWysłany: 2007.04.13 18:53    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

It's said that Liverpool is interested in him. Benitez will have about 45 million pounds for signings so they are able to buy our captain.

masterpwaris
Cheerleaderka
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2007.05.05 14:36    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Yeah we still need Raul in thge team cause Higuian is still young and lacks goal sense.

Powrót do góry
goldsilvy
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2007.05.06 18:21    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Are you all sure about your thoughts related to Raul? Just think for a while. Larrson, Keane - they were almost legends for the clubs they were playing for. But what has happened when they left them? Nothing at all, in fact Man Utd started to play even better than before. Maybe this is what Real needs at the moment? Surely Raul had done a lot for Real, we appreciate his work but we shouldnt be living by past days, time to focus on the future.

Just my opinion though.

Powrót do góry
Lecho
Prosty człowiek

PostWysłany: 2007.05.06 22:45    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

If Real Madrid sign Diego or Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo, Raul will play with RvN in attack, so Robinho will have to sit on the bench. Maybe it would be better to sell Raul, to make a place in the starting eleven for Robinho?

AniaK
Juvenil
Juvenil

PostWysłany: 2007.05.07 05:41    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Robinho you say... He is good and he play well. Maybe I am not thinking logically but I still can't imagine Real without Raul. I know that the team has a lot of new good players that should have a chance to play and maybe they are better then Raul. But I still don't think that Raul should be sold.

Powrót do góry
Rothen
Jack the Ripper

PostWysłany: 2007.05.07 16:42    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Very poor reasons AniaK :p
In my opinion Raul must leave after that season.

goldsilvy
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2007.05.07 21:08    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Maybe he shouldnt be leaving, but he shoulnt be also taking place in the starting eleven for better, younger and more promising players than him. His place is in the club but not on the pitch. His task should be tutoring youngsters, giving them his experience, sharing all the knowloedge he has with them.
So keep him in the club, but not on the pitch.

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum RealMadryt.pl Strona Główna   Forum in English Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony 1, 2, 3, 4  Następny
Strona 1 z 4
Skocz do: