Real Madrid win in Primera División

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum RealMadryt.pl Strona Główna   Forum in English
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Miss Dangerous
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2008.01.28 21:34    Temat postu: Real Madrid win in Primera División Odpowiedz z cytatem

Real Madrid moved nine points clear of Barcelona in the Primera League on Sunday.

Barca's title hopes were severely dented as the Catalans were held to a 1-1 draw at Athletic Bilbao. Bojan Krkic put Barca ahead 10 minutes before halftime, but Fernando Llorente shocked the visitors with a late equalizer.

The misery was compounded for Frank Rijkaard's side later on Sunday evening when champions Real edged third-pace Villarreal, 3-2.

Robinho got the hosts off to the best start possible with an eighth-minute opener, but they were pegged back seven minutes later by a Giuseppe Rossi equaliser. Nine minutes into the second half, Brazilian ace Robinho struck his second but again the Yellow Submarine hit back - this time through Joan Capdevila 14 minutes from time.

However, the scores were level for just 60 seconds before Holland midfielder Wesley Sneijder struck the decisive goal - within five minutes of his introduction in place of Julio Baptista - to ensure all three points remained in the capital.
The New Nation

[ Dodano: Today at 23:44 ]
Shanghai Daily

COMPLACENCY is now Real Madrid's biggest threat in the Primera Liga title race, coach Bernd Schuster said. "It's a large gap but it isn't decisive. At the moment our only rival is ourselves because if we relax we will quickly lose the advantage,"

"We give the impression to our rivals that we are not going to trip up. Stretching the lead by two more points is another important step, but there are still plenty of games to play."

Real appears to be running away with the title after its eighth consecutive victory, during which time it has beaten its three closest challengers, Barca, Villarreal and Atletico Madrid.

Barcelona continued to struggle for form in San Mames and failed to finish off 16th-placed Athletic Bilbao after taking a first-half lead through Bojan Krkic. Lilian Thuram's late own goal left them hanging on at the end.

"We are not giving up on anything," Barca coach Frank Rijkaard said. "The team fought hard and I am sure that if we continue to do so we will cut Real's lead."

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Miss Dangerous dnia 2008.01.28 21:54, w całości zmieniany 1 raz
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email MSN Messenger     
Choob
Jugamos primer toque

PostWysłany: 2008.01.28 21:52    Temat postu: Re: Real Madrid win in Primera League Odpowiedz z cytatem

Miss Dangerous napisał:
in the Primera League

Rubbish! You're not ought to translate trade marks like Primera División, Serie A or Premiership ;)

Miss Dangerous
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2008.01.28 21:53    Temat postu: Re: Real Madrid win in Primera League Odpowiedz z cytatem

Choob napisał:
Miss Dangerous napisał:
in the Primera League

Rubbish! You're not ought to translate trade marks like Primera División, Serie A or Premiership ;)

Oops! Klupnij się

Powrót do góry
Rothen
Jack the Ripper

PostWysłany: 2008.01.28 22:03    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Miss Dangerous
sex - male
<wow>

love ur avatar ;)

El Jarek
intocable
intocable

Ostrzeżeń: 1

PostWysłany: 2008.01.28 22:05    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Rothen I think that Miss doesn't know polish language. And she doesn't know that "Mężczyzna" is a man. Tongue

Miss Dangerous
Kibic
Kibic

PostWysłany: 2008.01.29 13:36    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I don`t understand polish Kawka that`s why I post in the English forum!

Rothen napisał:
love ur avatar

Thank you!

Powrót do góry
Andre.
NY citizen.

PostWysłany: 2008.02.16 19:04    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Let's come back to the main question of this topic. Only a some kind of miracle can take championship from Madrid in this season. You can say that it is surely possible to reach Real for Barca. But, look, Real is in gorgeous form at the moment. We are so solid, effective and confident. In my opinion, this confidence will give us 31st Primera Division win. :-)

Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email      
El-Moro
el_grande_pendejo

PostWysłany: 2008.02.27 22:31    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

andre07 napisał:
L Only a some kind of miracle can take championship from Madrid in this season.

I totally agree with you. :lol2:

Ice-X
Sapere aude

PostWysłany: 2008.02.27 22:52    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

I don't believe in miracles but from today i must believe... :]

Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email      
Astonic
Trener
Trener

PostWysłany: 2008.02.28 00:07    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

What a pessimists! In W4L`s opinion you don`t be Madrid`s fans :]

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum RealMadryt.pl Strona Główna   Forum in English Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: